www.dinaperezphotography.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Look to You

I read my morning meditation from God Calling as I listened to one of my favorite songs this month- I Look to You by Whitney Houston . The song is beautiful and resonates even more with today's meditation. Enjoy my friends and be blessed.

I Touch Your Arm
Thy touch has still its ancient Power

Yes! when you are quiet before Me I lay My Hand upon each head, and Divine Spirit flows through that healing, powerful Touch into your very beings. Wait in silence before Me to feel that.

When you look to Me for guidance My Hand is laid upon your arm, a gentle Touch to point the way. When in mental, physical or spiritual weakness you cry to Me for healing, My Touch brings Strength and Healing, the renewal of your youth, the power to climb and strive.

When you faint by the way, and stumbling footsteps show human strength is waning, My Touch of the Strong and Helping Hand supports you on your Way.

Yes! My children, My Touch has still its ancient Power, and that Power is promised to you. So go forward into the future bravely, and unafraid.

1 comment:

Nicole the Lady Buddha said...

You're gonna make me find that song...Thanks for sharing.